Sunday, December 13, 2009
Dora...Sourgrapes and I are counting down another 8 more days for ur return!!! We know u do miss us badly over there... In fact, my mouth had started to itch especially when i haven't been talking to u for past 48 hours. I wanna tell u SOOOOO many many many things. Like update u about whats happening... Hahs.. I gotta a big big thing that i wanna tell u sOoo badly to make u jealous of me. Hahas...No you no FUN. I guess i would drown myself in my own bed everyday and sleep while waiting for u-the SUPERDORA return!!! Need a gossip with u badly yea? Hope that u are enjoying urself to the MAX today...Don't retun to the house unless u have had GREAT FUN out there. Its knida hard to put everything in words.... Miss you-DORA The UNexplorer. Don't Cry~ Hahaha....Life is starting to get a little boring for me......i've got nothing to share about. :( B-O-R-E-D~